Thursday, March 11, 2010

Enigmatic.

Yeah , I got my test result already.
Guess what?
I have scored 6A's in my test result! :)
It makes me gaped.
For the first time , I got the good result like this.
Everyone asks me that how's my result and how many A's I scored.
When I showed my six fingers to them and it means how many A's I scored, they were totally astonished about this.
Sure , it's strikingly weird.
I also disorient how could I do well like this.
While all the teachers wanted to give back the test paper , my hand couldn't stop trembling.
After giving back the test paper , I could relax myself eventually.
Here's my test result:
Bahasa Melayu-80% A
English-83% A
Bahasa Cina-77% B
Mathematics-88% A
Science-90% A
Geography-82% A
History-65% B
KHB-83% A
First and foremost ,I will still keep struggling on my studies.
Bye (:
From-
agnes.t

No comments:

Post a Comment